One of our primary priorities as an organization is to be a community of scholars that is both challenging and supportive, and that is an active part of the department, university, and community.
For general inquiries about EGO events, activities, or opportunities, you can always contact us the EGO representatives individually or through our listserv @ EGOLIST@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU (all MAs and PhDs are be able to send messages through the listserv). We’ll either answer your question directly or put you in touch with the person that can.
For more specific questions, you can get in touch with our officers. The current officers for the English Graduate Organization are:
- Jeffrey Adams PhD Co-Facilitator
- Taylore Grunert, MA Co-Facilitator
- Natalie El-Eid, Graduate Committee
- Madeline Krumel, Undergraduate Committee
- Aley O’Mara, Agenda Committee
- Evan Hixon, GSO Representative & University Senator
- Morgan Shaw, First-Year Representative
- Elizabeth Gleesing, Webmaster
You can find more information about the English Department here. If you have questions about the structure of the program, or want to get more formal information, get in touch with Terri Zollo, our department’s phenomenal graduate coordinator.
English Graduate Organization
400 Hall of Languages
Syracuse, NY 13244